NOC Codes for self-employed professionals
- Authors and Writers
- Producers, Directors, Choreographers and Related Occupations
- Conductors, Composers and Arrangers
- Musicians and Singer
- Actors and Comedians
- Painters, Sculptors, and Other Visual Artists
- Sports Officials and Referees
- Program Leaders and Instructors in Recreation, Sport and Fitness
The applicant must have at least 2 years (or two 1-year periods) of relevant experience under a qualified self-employed NOC within the last 5 years.
The applicant should either be self-employed, have participated in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level, or both.
Minimum net worth:
The self-employed program does not require the applicant to have any minimum net worth except for the sufficient settlement fund.
Out of 100 points, the applicants are required to be able to score only 35 points under the self-employed program.
You may demonstrate and support your intention and plan to settle in Canada and contribute to the relevant sectors through business plans, exploratory trips, support from partners or funds.