There are several categories of Work Permits (WP) in Canada that let you work and live in Canada for an approved time period. Each year IRCC issues thousands of work permits to global talents and to people who already have residence permits in Canada or job offers from Canadian employers.


The LMIA or Labour Market Impact Assessment is a process to determine the probable impact on the Canadian labor market due to the recruitment of a foreign worker.


The PGWP or Post Graduate Work Permits are offered to the international students upon completing a pot-graduate study program from a Canadian Designated Learning Institute (DLI).

Spousal WP

Spousal work permits are open work permits that allow your spouse to work in Canada.

Other Work Permits

Canadian Work permits are also available for international skilled workers and tradespersons.

Request Quote